Note : This post is first published on Nov-2014 in my previous blog Techkindle. Moving the content here.
In this post, I am mentioning the list of my favorite technical articles, blogs, websites and videos,
- Truly understanding viewstate : This article explains everything you want to know about viewstate in ASP.NET
- A low-level Look at the ASP.NET Architecture : This is little outdated article, but still can learn a lot about internal workings of ASP.NET architecture.
- ASP.NET Application Life Cycle Overview for IIS 7.0: Very good MSDN article about whole application life cycle.
- ASP.NET Page Life Cycle Overview: This one is the best to understand page life cycle flow & events. again this is also from MSDN.
- Developer Tool list for windows: In this Hanselman provides a very long list of useful tools, which make developers life easier.
Blogs & Websites
- Jon skeet websites: (C# MVP)
- Scott Hanselman (Principal Program Manager – Microsoft)
- Eric Lippert (Previous Principal developer at Microsoft who has worked on C# compiler)
- Abhijit Jana (.NET consultant at Microsoft)
- Pinal Dave
- http://www.dotnetcurry.com/magazine/ free .NET bi-monthly magazine, which consists of articles on latest technologies in the .NET world, written by Microsoft MVP’s and industry veterans.
- Below websites needs no introduction
- Tutorial videos On .NET technologies https://www.youtube.com/user/kudvenkat (Venkat is very good in explaining the complex topics, in a manner everyone can understand very easily, This channel contains videos on ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, C#, ADO.NET and SQL Server.)
- NHibernate screencast serieshttp://www.summerofnhibernate.com/ (Best videos you will ever find for NHibernate.)
Happy Learning 🙂